Winston Workstation Dual with Focal Depth Adjustment
Winston Workstation is now available with a focal depth adjustment feature, allowing users to increase health and productivity during the day while maintaining the ergonomically recommended distance from the monitors to avoid uncomfortable eye strain.
Winston Workstation with focal depth adjustment now offers another way to be healthier during your workday.
Ergonomists recommend that monitors be at arms’ length away from where you are sitting to avoid unnecessary eye strain. With this new feature, Winston Workstation with focal depth adjustment now allows you to modify the distance of your monitors as necessary for optimal ergonomic comfort.
- Ergonomic adjustment. Independent movement of the monitor arms allows for easy focal depth adjustment of the monitors and 180 degrees of left-to-right movement.
- Expansive work space. Large surface and convenient storage tray allow you to bring all necessities with you when you stand.
- Seamless height adjustment. Features 17” range of vertical height adjustment and a locking cylinder to keep the workstation in place. No manual adjustment needed.
- Ethical manufacturing. Winston is assembled in the USA using components created through a green manufacturing process.
- Engineered for stability. Designed to accommodate standing work without the distraction of unwanted movement.
- Upgrade your space. Retrofit your existing desk into a healthy workspace with the freestanding base.
- Cable management. Cable clips in the column and beam keep the cables organized and out of the way.
- Additional mounting options: clamp mount and thru mount also available.
- For optimal performance, select the model that will support the total weight of your monitors and all items that will be placed on the Winston work surface.(keyboard and mouse typically total 2 - 4 lbs)
There are no accessories available for this monitor mount.
WNST-2FD-FS-L : Supports 4 - 16 lbs (include monitors & additional items on Winston work surface)
WNST-2FD-FS-M : Supports 12 - 28 lbs (include monitors & additional items on Winston work surface)
WNST-2FD-FS-H : Supports 25 - 44 lbs (include monitors & additional items on Winston work surface)